Floor Safety Signs
|Venyl, Night Glow
1. Slippery Surface Signs: These signs are used to warn individuals about slippery or wet surfaces that may pose a slip and fall hazard. They typically feature a graphic representation of a person slipping or falling, along with a cautionary message. These signs are commonly used in areas prone to spills, wet floors, or during cleaning activities.
2. Hazard Warning Signs: Hazard warning signs on the floor indicate the presence of specific dangers or potential risks. Examples include signs for low clearance areas, uneven surfaces, electrical hazards, tripping hazards, or areas with restricted access. These signs typically use appropriate symbols, text, or color coding to convey the warning message effectively.
3. Directional Arrows: Floor safety signs with directional arrows are used to guide people along safe pathways or indicate the proper direction to follow in an emergency. They can be used in evacuation routes, assembly areas, or to guide traffic flow within a facility. These signs help ensure a smooth and orderly movement of individuals in accordance with safety protocols.
4. Pedestrian Crossing Signs: Pedestrian crossing signs are used in areas where foot traffic intersects with vehicle or equipment traffic. These signs remind pedestrians to be cautious and use designated crosswalks or specific crossing points. They often feature pedestrian symbols or text indicating the need for pedestrians to yield or watch for oncoming vehicles.
5. Forklift and Vehicle Traffic Signs: In areas where forklifts, vehicles, or heavy machinery are present, floor safety signs are used to alert pedestrians and remind them to be aware of their surroundings. These signs may indicate specific vehicle routes, designated pedestrian areas, or emphasize the need to stay clear of vehicular traffic.
6. Emergency Exit Signs: Floor safety signs are crucial in directing individuals to emergency exits during evacuations or other emergency situations. These signs typically display the universal symbol for an emergency exit along with an arrow indicating the direction to follow. They are placed strategically along exit routes to ensure clear visibility and guidance.
7. Social Distancing Signs: In situations requiring social distancing, such as during public health crises or to maintain personal space in certain areas, floor safety signs can be used to indicate appropriate distancing measures. These signs typically feature floor decals or markers placed at regular intervals to guide individuals on where to stand or maintain distance.
8. Safety Reminders: Floor safety signs can also be used to provide general safety reminders or instructions. These signs may include messages related to wearing personal protective equipment (PPE), following safety protocols, reporting hazards, or practicing good housekeeping.
Floor safety signs are typically made from durable materials such as vinyl, adhesive-backed materials, or floor marking tapes. They are designed to withstand foot traffic, abrasion, and various environmental conditions. Proper placement, visibility, and regular maintenance of floor safety signs are essential to ensure their effectiveness in promoting safety and preventing accidents.
Safety Signage Board
|Reflective, Night Glow, Vinyl
|Message On Sign Board
|Indoor / Outdoor
At Balaji Arts, we offer a wide range of safety signs that are designed to meet the safety needs of different industries. Our safety signs are made of high-quality materials and are designed to be highly visible, making them easy to spot even from a distance. We offer safety signs in different sizes and styles to suit the specific needs of our customers.
Our safety signs are designed to convey important safety information, such as warning messages, safety procedures, and emergency instructions. We offer a variety of safety signs, including fire safety signs, hazard signs, mandatory signs, prohibition signs, and warning signs.
We understand that safety is a top priority in any industry, which is why we take great care to ensure that our safety signs are of the highest quality. Our safety signs are made to withstand harsh conditions, such as extreme temperatures, humidity, and UV rays, ensuring that they remain visible and legible for a long time.
At Balaji Arts, we can also customize safety signs to suit the specific needs of our customers. We can add text, graphics, or logos to our safety signs to ensure that they convey the right message to your employees and visitors. Our safety signs are designed to be easy to install and can be mounted on walls, doors, floors, or other surfaces.
Whether you need safety signs for your workplace, factory, construction site, or any other industry, Balaji Arts is the place to go for high-quality and durable safety signs. Contact us today to learn more about our safety signs and how we can help you keep your workplace safe and secure.
Escape Route Signage
|Acrylic, Venyl, ACP
|RED / GREEn
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
1. Clear and Visible Design: Escape signages feature highly legible and easy-to-understand text, symbols, or pictograms that indicate the direction of emergency exits. The design typically includes the word "EXIT" or an arrow pointing towards the exit. The colors used are often contrasting, such as green or red, to enhance visibility and grab attention.
2. Illuminated or Photoluminescent: Escape signages are typically designed to be visible even in low-light or power outage situations. Illuminated escape signs use a light source, such as LED lights, to provide continuous illumination. Photoluminescent signs, also known as glow-in-the-dark signs, absorb and store light energy, making them glow in the dark and ensuring visibility during emergencies.
3. Directional Arrows: Many escape signages incorporate directional arrows to indicate the correct path to follow when accessing emergency exits. These arrows help individuals quickly determine the route they need to take, especially in complex or multi-level buildings.
4. Mounting Options: Escape signages can be mounted on walls, doors, ceilings, or any other appropriate location to ensure maximum visibility. Proper placement is essential to guide individuals along the most direct and safe escape routes.
5. Regulations and Compliance: Escape signages must comply with local safety regulations and standards. These regulations often specify the minimum size, illumination requirements, mounting height, and placement locations for the signs. Compliance with these regulations ensures consistency and effectiveness across different buildings and facilities.
6. International Symbols and Multilingual Options: To cater to individuals who may not understand the local language, escape signages often incorporate internationally recognized symbols or pictograms. This helps overcome language barriers and ensures that the signage can be understood by people from different cultural backgrounds.
7. Emergency Lighting Integration: In addition to escape signages, emergency lighting systems are often installed to provide overall visibility during emergencies. These systems include emergency exit signs as an integral component to guide individuals to the designated escape routes.
8. Regular Maintenance and Testing: Escape signages should be regularly inspected, tested, and maintained to ensure their proper functionality. This includes checking for any damage, ensuring that the illumination or photoluminescent properties are working correctly, and verifying that the signs are visible and legible.
Escape signages are vital in emergencies, as they provide clear guidance and help prevent panic, confusion, and potential accidents. Building owners and facility managers should ensure that escape signages are properly installed, regularly maintained, and comply with applicable safety regulations to ensure the safety of occupants in emergency situations.